Monday, October 6, 2008

The weather makes me sad...

The past few weekends have been very not fun. Every week we have made plans for these big, fun, outside weekend day-trips but it has never worked out! Two weeks ago we wanted to go to Antelope Island and see all the buffalo and have a picnic, but then I got sick... Then, last week we wanted to go to Little Sahara sand dunes with some friends, but then it rained... This coming weekend, Kyle's family will be in town, but it is supposed to rain and be freezing again, so we will probably just hang out inside... HOW SAD! The only thing I am happy for is that Jo-Ann's is having all of their halloween stuff on sale 50% off this weekend and I have a coupon for another 50% off! Hooray! I need to get the last couple things for Hayden's first Halloween. I am hoping we will get at least one more semi-warm Saturday before the snow comes! On the other hand, I am actually kind of excited for the snow. Mostly because Hayden has some really cute winter clothes.. haha! Kyle keeps telling me how he can't wait to take Hayden sledding. That scares me. I can't wait for Christmas for Hayden. I'm so excited to see him on Christmas morning! My own little family... that makes me happy. I love my boys, Kyle and Hayden. They are so special to me. There's not a single thing in the world that makes me more happy than thinking about Kyle waking Hayden up early on Christmas morning to see what Santa brought. I'm so excited to spend Christmas with Kyle's family and especially Dave and Alecia and little big Brett! I love taking pictures of Hayden and Brett! I know... Christmas is a long ways away. I am excited for Halloween too. It has to be my favorite holiday! Thanksgiving is a close second though... I love spending time with family. Christmas is my favorite for Hayden.

No comments: