Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kyle scares me

Kyle is extremely sore from the past week! First, he almost fell through the roof at work. Had he done, he just might be dead. Most of you know that he works on the roofs of commercial buildings. Well apparently he was picking up some trash and he couldn't see over the top of the heap in his arms and he walked into a hole in the roof that some other workers made. Luckily, he only stepped in with one leg, so he caught himself with his other leg and his ribs. OUCH! He has some pretty deep bruises on his ribs, but I think he will be ok. I can't imagine if he would have walked in with both legs, or if the hole was any bigger. He would have fallen several feet to the concrete floor below and it wouldn't have turned out any good for him.
Second!!!, he went grouse hunting with his dad on Saturday morning and rolled our four wheeler... I should have guessed this would happen! It's only the second time this year! Everyone knows how crazy he is on our four wheeler, and everyone knows that our machine is too fast to climb hills that require you to go really slow, it simply just doesn't go that slow. Well, I guess he got to the top of this humongous hill and started to roll back. He said he jumped off and the machine rolled right over him, and continued to the bottom of the hill. Kyle has a few bruises and is pretty sorry but otherwise he is ok. The four wheeler, HOWEVER, looks like one of those cartoons with it's eyes sprung out... ya know what I mean? Well the light is broken and hanging down (the other light... last year an elk tried to just over it and didn't clear it I guess and broke one light. So now both of it's "eyes" are hanging out) and the handlebars are bent. Eh, oh well. I guess Kyle wasn't the only one who rolled... Yep Gary did too. I know, you never would have guessed, right? Haha! After last week, I'm just glad Kyle is alive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad everyone is alright! I have ridden with Gary before (LOL)!
Hope you are doing well! Give little Hayden a love for me.

Anonymous said...

Gary and Kyle are just alike they love to be wild and crazy. Hope everyone is okay. Let's hope Hayden doesn't have their gene for excitement. Miss you. Grandma