Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sugar and spice

(me to Brielle>)"Brielle, can you be nice to Aria?" (Brielle>)"No!"
~
(Brielle to my dad when she wanted Aria to get off the ottoman>)"Can you get her off?... Here. I will help you."
~
(my dad to Brielle, after he swung her by her feet>)"OK now can you swing me, Brielle?"(Brielle>)"No. You are too little."
~
(Brielle to my dad>)"Count!"(my dad>)"How high?"(Brielle>)"one, two, three, four, five,...(pause)...six, seven, eight, nine!"
~
(Brielle, randomly, to my mom>)"Do you have syrup?"
~
(Brielle to my dad>)"Are you not Kara?"
~
(me to Brielle>)"Can you sing happy birthday to Kara?"(Brielle)"No. It's not Kara's birthday."(me to Brielle>)"Then why did we eat cake?"(Brielle>)"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear cake."
~
(me to Brielle>)"Hi, Brielle! Come give me a hug."(Brielle>)"Hi. Who are you?"
~
(Brielle, while jumping on the ottoman>)"It has jumpy things in it."
~
(me to Brielle>)"Can Aria have a turn?"(Brielle>)"But there is only one."
~
(Brielle, to her mommy, Corinne>)"I hurt my finger! I want to go home! I want a treat!"
~
(my dad to Brielle>)"Can Aria jump with you?"(Brielle>)"No. There is only one for only one people."
~
~
~
Brielle and Aria ar so cute! I just love them! I can't wait til Aria starts talking!

No comments: