Thursday, January 22, 2009

My week so far

We decided we better post some pictures since we can't really get ahold of the cruisers! We are all doing well. The week has been good and safe for the most part. Poor little Hayden fell into the coffee table and bit his tongue. And it was bleeding pretty bad and I was freaking out. But he is ok. Now we just have to keep the babies from beating each other up! Hayden keeps smacking-really smacking-Beckalynn in the head! How mean! She gets him back though... she eats his food and hits him with her bottle and pushes him down. Most of the day, the just keep eachother entertained. They are both such good little babies. Anyways, here is a few pics from the week.

We went to the open house at the new Draper Temple.
Bucket-head babies



Silly girl.
She was playin peek-a-boo


I had to take a picture of Kyle feeding both babies! I was laughing so hard!
P.S. My phone is dead! I forgot my charger so it will be dead til Friday evening!

No comments: