Friday, January 9, 2009

Hayden's Birthday

I will post pictures later, sorry! But, for now, I am just gonna paste the same the I wrote on the family blog!

We weren't planning on having a party for him because there was just too much going on that weekend. Then, on Wednesday, we decided that we better do something. It was Wednesday night before we even let anyone know about it. Sorry! We had fun though. Hayden was so cute opening his presents. What a spoiled kid! For his birthday he got: 3 baby v-tech games, a xylophone/piano thing, a kiddie keyboard type piano with a michrophone, overalls for summer, a see-n-say, a John Deere tractor with animals, the whole set of Baby Einsteins dvd's, a Cars chair, a ball, a Wall-E toy, a piggy bank that counts money with $40.00 in quarters in it,... I don't even remember what else.Kyle just started this seemingly never ending cycle called school AGAIN. BUT!, he is getting close! He is applying for internships like crazy. I keep begging him to apply for an internship in Paris, but he keeps reminding me "I'm not gay, and all they have there is fashion... NO". Oh well.


Body Worlds 3: Saturday Jan. 10th
We are so excited for tomorrow-Saturday. We are going to Body Worlds 3 in Salt Lake at the Leonardo. For those of you who don;t know what I am talkling about... go here: http://theleonardo.org/bodyworlds/the-exhibit/It's an amzing exhibit about the human body. It's not for the squeemish. Most of the exhibit consists of real, dead, human bodies without skin. Science like this absolutely fascinates me. We still have a bit of Christmas money left from my Grandma, so this will be her gift to us. This is the last weekend so starting tomorrow, through Sunday, they will be open 24 hours, with admissions every hour. If anyone would like to come with us feel free! (I'm all about late notices these days... plus we just decided last night that we are going) We will probably go at either 4 or 5 p.m. on Saturday Jan. 10th. Admission, with tax, is about $25 per person. Call us if you want to meet up!!!

No comments: