Saturday, January 24, 2009

Brave little soul

Hayden is such a dare devil! The other day, at my aunts house, I went in the kitchen to get a drink and when I came back he was sitting on the coffee table! It was so funny! I was trying to be stern, but I couldn't stop laughing. So when I told him "NO!" he just laughed. Well now we are at home and he keeps climbing on the couch. It takes him about 20 tries to get up and he cries the whole time, but when he does, he is the king of the world! He screams and yells and claps for himself! I thought he would just sit there after he got up, but nooooo! He RUNS! He has already mis-stepped and fallen off about 11 times. But, he never cries. He just goes back and gets right back up! I remember the days when I couldn't wait for him to crawl and walk... now I think immobility is a blessing! HA!







Sweet success



He was frustrated that he couldn't get back up

No comments: