Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wahweap Hoodoo Trail-Spring Break

We went riding to a place called Wahweap Hoodoo Trails. None of us even knew what we would find out there. But when we rode up, we were all amazed! It was so neat to see all of the Hoodoos. It amazes me how the huge rocks can stay up on top of the white sand-stone. They were so delicate. If we touched them, they would litterally turn to dust on our fingertips. Everywhere we walked was that white sandy rock. It was solid enough to walk on, but if you were to scuff your shoe, it would turn to sand. Cool place... I wanna go back some day.


Can't really tell, but I was awfully muddy


A big steer and 2 crazy cows... they liked eachother



Beautiful

So tall
We all look like goobers in this pic


This was a neat place

Lots of hoodoos
Little hoodoos underneath
So cool
Gary
The hubby and the wifey
Kyle and Gary
Hoodoos
Big hoodoo
This amazes me
Kyle caught a lizard
and he rode on Kyle's shoulder the whole time we were walking around

he climbed all over us

he liked us
usssss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee I ihaven't been on your blog for ages. Cute, Cute, Cute!!!! What an awesome place. I want to go there - it looks so cool! Love ya - I am glad you are feeling much better :)
Love Aunt Neenee