Monday, December 1, 2008

Random pictures


I needed to post all of these pics so I could delete them from my camera. They are so random I decided to poost them all together.






I just found him sleeping like this one day.

Then I remembered that we saw a gorilla sleeping just like that when we took Hayden to the zoo for his first time! hahaha!
This was when he just started walking! As soon as i took the pic he toppled over backwards. So he is kind of rolling in the picture!

The aftermath

He had fun with the frozen blueberries

He was awefully colorful

He was teething so I gave him frozen blueberries. Bad idea...

This was right after I shaved his head the first time.

He is so cute. Yep another bruise!

He was trying to get the sucker fish

Dumper

Loader

I love this outfit! We had to get one for Brett too!

Kyle and Steve



I don't know why he never has clothes on

I love this picture.

Yes that's a bruise, No we don't beat our kid! He runs into walls and tables.

Sitting on Mommy

He played in the bath for about an hour one night. He was so wrinkley!

Hayden loves the simpsons

He runs to the TV as soon as the Simpson's come on!

No comments: